Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mmmmmmmmm Sweet offerings for this weekend

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting and Reese's Pieces for decoration






These are not my favourite cupcakes but my Mum loves them so she gets them every now and again.....Probably not as often as she would like though LOL

Because I cook them for Mum I call them "Grammies" :)

I use this recipe for the cupcakes

Ingredients
2 1/4 cups plain flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (I some times use super crunchy for that extra peanut hit)
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
3 tablespoons cocoa
1 1/4 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla (sometimes I use 1 vanilla bean)
3 large eggs

Method

Preheat oven to 180 deg (160 for fan forced)

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl....Mix well till mixture becomes paler

Fill cupcake papers

Bake for 20 to 25 mins......Don't over cook

Frost then enjoy :)

and this recipe for the frosting
I got my Reese's pieces from this great lolly store *DROOL*

SnickerDoodle Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream frosting and Snickedoodle Cookies













This is the first time I have cooked these cakes and cookies.....I like them but they aren't my favourites LOL

I used this recipe for the cookies

This recipe for the cakes

This recipe for the frosting

Till Next time "Happy Cupcaking"

2 comments:

The Cherub's Craft Blog said...

I see you found icecream before dinner lol!!

Gorgeous cuppies :)

Wems said...

ohhhhhhhhh yes love "Icecream before Dinner" LOL
It is very dangerous there though LOL