Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Cupcakes ...As Promised

Here are the Christmas cupcakes I made for my family <3

They were Vanilla on Vanilla with the foil wrapped chocolates from here
(there postage cost was beyond belief so I got my sister to pick them up ;) )

And the others are Peppermint cakes with chocolate frosting and a cute little christmas tree lolly from here

All boxed up (in my cupcake boxes from here) they looked great :)

The family LOVED them ........well worth the hours it took to cook them ALL LOL

Happy cupcaking ;)




1 comment:

Flight Picking said...

We produce ring binders, dossiers, file organisers, plastic tab dividers, menu folders, loose-leaf sleeves, promotional kits, box folders and portfolios in any shape, size or colour you require. We work with you to find the most practical, economical and aesthetic way to present and organise your information in folders, binders and sales kits that are durable and beautiful.