Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I am one slack blogger *BLUSH*

Oh gosh over a month since I have written anything :(
Life has been busy.....That's my excuse and I am sticking to it LOL

I haven't even uploaded the Christmas cupcake pictures.....SLACK SLACK SLACK
Will do that soon I promise (famous last words I know LOL)

I have found a really interesting blog to read and I am slowly getting through it

http://buildingabakery.blogspot.com/

Its great to read the story of opening a bakery (cupcake shop) from start to success :)

I have a cupcake recipe to try out today from the Lovely Lesley of course Black & White Cupcakes

Will report back how they go :)

Might make the kids some mini vanilla on vanilla too......they have been very cupcake deprived since Christmas :(

My apologises for being MIA.......I will try to be good from now on

See you soon with pictures ;)

No comments: