Saturday, March 28, 2009

I think I have a a "CUPCAKE" obsession!!!! ROFL

My sister gave me a cup and saucer set in the Robert Gordon design "Vanilla Bakery" for Christmas........So I started the search for more pieces.....Of course it had to be a discontinued design so it was hard to find :(.......I searched Ebay and picked up a few bits and pieces BUT was still missing stuff I wanted (some lovely online friends even went to the IRL factory outlets searching for me <3 but still NO LUCK )......Finally it was in the Robert Gordon online store as clearance items YIPEEEEEEEEE ........So I did my bit for the country and stimulated the Robert Gordon economy ROFL

Grae and the kids gave me the teapot, cups and saucers and milk jug and sugar bowl in another cupcake design for my birthday :-)

And the few other pieces I picked up on ebay while searching for the "Vanilla Bakery" pieces







No comments: